Josh’s current and recent instructions include:
- Advising with respect to a claim for unpaid commission;
- Advising and drafting Particulars of Claim in respect of an allegedly defective car;
- Settling defences to sale of goods and services claims involving issues of contractual interpretation and reliance on various provisions of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Settling a Defence to a claim concerning an alleged defective shower unit;
- Assisting (during pupillage) with a Skeleton Argument in relation to a claim concerning the correct interpretation of a retail operations agreement;
- Drafting (during pupillage) Particulars of Claim alleging multiple breaches of a franchise agreement;
- Drafting (during pupillage) Particulars of Claim alleging breaches of fiduciary duties, breach of confidence and breaches of contract against a former director of a voluntary association.
Selected CasesView full profile »
Winner of the Times Law Awards (2016): First Prize Essay on “Does Europe need a new legal framework to tackle the crisis of mass migration?”
Winner of the Maitland Advocacy Prize (2015), contesting the matter of European Ventures LLP & others v Cedar Capital Partners LLC  UKSC 45.
Gray’s Inn (2016): Bedingfield Scholarship.
Gray’s Inn (2015): CPE/GDL Award.
City Law School (2015): GDL Scholarship.
Bar Professional Training Course (2016-2017): City Law School
Graduate Diploma in Law (2015-2016): City Law School
MPhil, Merton College, University of Oxford (2013-2015)
BA (Hons), Merton College, University of Oxford (2010-2013), First Class