Andrew has a broad commercial and common law practice with particular expertise in insurance, construction, professional negligence and property damage.
He is an effective advocate and strives to maintain a busy court practice alongside his written work. He is regularly instructed to appear in fast track trials and small claims, as well as interim applications and CCMCs.
Before joining chambers, Andrew taught contract law at University College London. He read undergraduate law at the University of Bristol and completed his master’s degree at the University of Cambridge, both with First Class Honours. He was the winner of a prestigious national mooting competition and the recipient of numerous scholarships, awards and prizes for outstanding academic achievement.
- Winner, Featherstone Moot (2017)
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Honorary Senior Scholarship, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Book Prize, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Accommodation Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Hardwicke Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Excellence Award, BPP (2015)
- BPTC (Outstanding), BPP (2017)
- LLM in International Law (First Class), University of Cambridge (2016)
- LLB with Study in Europe (First Class), University of Bristol (2014)