Jack is developing a professional negligence practice, and accepts instructions in relation to a range of professions, including designers, construction professionals, engineers, and solicitors.
Recently Jack has:
- Drafted a strike out application on behalf of the defendant in a several hundred thousand pound solicitors’ negligence claim. The application was subsequently successful.
- Advised and drafted pleadings in a case concerning the alleged negligence of a product designer.
- Drafted a defence in relation to an alleged negligent gas installation by an engineer.
- Drafted defences in solicitors’ negligence matters concerning advice given in divorce proceedings, and the allegedly negligent undervaluing of a personal injury claim.
- Advised an engineering firm in relation to the alleged negligent commissioning of an air-conditioning system in a London office building.
- During pupillage, assisted on a high value insurance brokers’ negligence case in the Commercial Court – Involnert Management Inc v Aprilgrange Ltd  EWHC 2225 (Comm);
- Criminal Regulatory & Environmental Manchester Drinks Party
- Jack Murphy successfully acted on behalf of the family at an Inquest
- Lincoln’s Inn Denning, Bowen & Hardwicke Scholarships
- BPTC, City Law School
- GDL, City University
- BA Hons (Oxon)