Susan is a chartered arbitrator. Susan’s arbitration experience includes acting as arbitrator, and, as party representative, acting in M&E disputes and fees and other professional disputes. She was instructed as a Treasury Junior defending a very large final account claim brought against the Ministry of Defence for in excess of £80M that encompassed numerous separately pleaded sub claims.
- Royal Bank of Scotland v Chandra  EWHC 105 (Ch);  1 Lloyd’s Rep 677 – Duties owed by bank to sureties of customer’s liabilities under building contract.
- Chartered Architect
- Chartered Arbitrator
- Accredited Adjudicator
- Accredited Mediator
- MSc Construction Law, Kings College London (1994)
- Diploma in Architecture, UCL, Bartlett School of Architecture (1990)
- BSc Architecture, UCL, Bartlett School of Architecture (1987)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- (current Chair of RIBA President’s Advisory Committee on Dispute Resolution)
- Technology and Construction Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association