Inquests & Public Inquiries
Katie is instructed as junior counsel (led by James Maxwell-Scott QC) for one of the public bodies in the Grenfell Tower Inquiry.
She has experience of representing both corporate and individual Interested Persons in Inquest proceedings arising out of workplace deaths. Katie is currently instructed on behalf of a Registered Social Provider in an inquest into the death of an ex-offender on supported housing premises.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- The Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- Detailed risk assessments and manual handling – Stewart v Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 2091
- BPTC, Outstanding
- BA (Hons) Oxon, First Class
- Hardwicke Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn
- Sir Roger Bannister Scholarship, Pembroke College
- Pembroke College Exhibition
“A rising star who has really strengthened the junior end of her set.”
Rising Star, Legal 500 2021