Katie has experience of NIHL, asbestos-related and HAVS claims and is very interested in growing this area of her practice.
Selected cases include:
- Successfully applying to strike out an NIHL claim which had serious limitation issues and secured a costs order under CPR 15.
- Appearing in a permission to appeal hearing in an NIHL claim which raised complicated causation issues around unilateral bulging and the applications of Note 11.
- Attending the Inquest into the death of Richard Westgate which was one of the first inquests that had to grapple with aerotoxicity.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- The Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- Detailed risk assessments and manual handling – Stewart v Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 2091
- BPTC, Outstanding
- BA (Hons) Oxon, First Class
- Hardwicke Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn
- Sir Roger Bannister Scholarship, Pembroke College
- Pembroke College Exhibition
“A rising star who has really strengthened the junior end of her set.”
Rising Star, Legal 500 2021