Juliet is developing a practice in this area and has a particular interest in claims involving pharmaceuticals, medical products and devices.
She has extensive experience analysing the methodologies and conclusions of drug trials and large scale epidemiological studies. During pupillage she assisted Alexander Antelme QC and David Myhill with the analysis of published scientific research in relation to a class-action against a medical product manufacturer.
She is currently instructed in relation to a large disclosure exercise in a multi-million pound claim arising from a fatal accident abroad allegedly caused by a defective product.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Queen Mother Scholar, Middle Temple (2015)
- Astbury Scholar, Middle Temple (2014)
- Proxime accessit, Final Examinations, Medicine, University of Oxford (2010)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, London Medical Deanery (2011)
- Wellcome Trust Elective Research Prize (2010)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Elective Research Award (2010)
- Undergraduate academic scholarship, University of Oxford (2005)
- Crown Office Chambers feature in three of The Lawyers Top 20 cases of 2019
- Settlement in JR v Sheffield Hospitals: Roberts v Johnstone remains in suspended animation
- Appealing findings made by the TCC: guidance from the Court of Appeal
- High value interim payment applications with a negative discount rate
- BPTC, City University (2016)
- GDL (Distinction), City University (2015)
- Part 1 Membership Examination, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (2011)
- Medicine BM BCh (Distinction), University of Oxford (2010)
- Medical Sciences MA (First Class), University of Oxford (2007)
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association