Inquests & Public Inquiries
Juliet is keen to develop her practice in this area.
Prior to joining Chambers, Juliet assisted with the preparation of a number of inquests arising from deaths in hospital, including those engaging Article 2 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
Again, her background as a doctor proves invaluable when assessing the medical evidence in these matters.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Queen Mother Scholar, Middle Temple (2015)
- Astbury Scholar, Middle Temple (2014)
- Proxime accessit, Final Examinations, Medicine, University of Oxford (2010)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, London Medical Deanery (2011)
- Wellcome Trust Elective Research Prize (2010)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Elective Research Award (2010)
- Undergraduate academic scholarship, University of Oxford (2005)
- Crown Office Chambers feature in three of The Lawyers Top 20 cases of 2019
- Settlement in JR v Sheffield Hospitals: Roberts v Johnstone remains in suspended animation
- Appealing findings made by the TCC: guidance from the Court of Appeal
- High value interim payment applications with a negative discount rate
- BPTC, City University (2016)
- GDL (Distinction), City University (2015)
- Part 1 Membership Examination, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (2011)
- Medicine BM BCh (Distinction), University of Oxford (2010)
- Medical Sciences MA (First Class), University of Oxford (2007)
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association