Chambers and Partners 2024 Bar Guide Released
Following the launch of Chambers and Partners 2024 Bar Guide this morning, we are delighted to once again be ranked as a leading set in our core areas of work, with rankings spanning across 19 practice areas in total.
These practice areas include:
- Clinical Negligence
- Group Litigation
- Health & Safety
- Independent Investigations
- Inquests & Inquiries
- International Arbitration: Arbitrators
- International Arbitration: Construction/Engineering
- Motor Insurance Fraud
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury: Industrial Disease
- Product Liability
- Professional Discipline
- Professional Negligence
- Professional Negligence: Technology & Construction
- Property Damage
Over the past 2 years we have seen a high number of new entries and improvements across the directories, so we would like to thank our wonderful clients for their invaluable feedback.
To see our chambers profile and a full list of our rankings, please click here.