- Wood v Days Healthcare & Others (2015) – Product liability / personal injury claim by paraplegic claimant against various manufacturers, suppliers and health authorities, claiming serious personal injuries from a defective wheelchair which collapsed, about £1 Million claimed.
- Itron v Grosvenor (2014) – Acting for suppliers in a claim for £1.5 Million against manufacturers and suppliers in respect of defective solder used in the manufacture of electronic printed circuit boards.
- Gaule v Facelift & Skyjack (2014) – Acting for suppliers in a personal injury claim against manufacturers and suppliers arising out of defective gate to a mobile lifting platform.
- Willis v Villroy & Boch (2014) – Acting for defendants in large claim by a paraplegic suffering injury from a jacuzzi bath.
- BAE v AVK (2014) – Acting for suppliers in a fire claim against suppliers and manufacturers arising out of defective capacitors used in frequency converter equipment.
- Barber v Whirlpool (2012) – Instructed to advise and appear at trial in a fire claim blamed on tumble dryer.
- Dow Corning v Tornomeccanica (2011) – Subrogated claim by employer’s liability insurers, claiming indemnity or contribution from the Italian manufacturer of a pulley system which broke, causing injury to an employee.
- Dunn Monarch & Searle v Cornish Bakehouse, Caffe Pasta & Others (2011) – Subrogated claims by insurers of various properties in respect of damage from a fire breaking out in a ground floor restaurant. Contribution claims between the restaurant, supplier of the fat fryer, and manufacturer of the fat fryer.
- Univar v Send (2007) – Claim for loss of profits arising from contamination of large quantities of toothpaste during manufacture.
- Leicester Circuits v Coates (2003) EWCA Civ 290 – Product liability trial and appeal involving ink for manufacture of printed circuit boards for computers.
- MA (Cantab)
- Commercial Bar Association
- London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Technology & Construction Bar Association
“His technical excellence and calm manner put clients at ease.”
Legal 500 2017
“Technically sound and very patient and detailed in his approach.”
“Technical skills combined with diligence.”
“Instructed in a range of insurance-related cases.”
“A very good insurance counsel.”