Sahana acts in a variety of commercial cases involving sale of goods, supply of services, the enforcement of guarantees, financial agreements, and company matters.
Sahana was awarded a Pegasus Trust Scholarship in 2018 and spent 3 months in Dubai, split between the DIFC litigation department of a leading law firm and the registry of the DIFC Courts.
- Acting as junior counsel in a USD 5 million LCIA arbitration regarding the provision of services in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising on issues relating to jurisdiction and conflicting dispute resolution clauses in successive commercial contracts.
- Acting on behalf of a variety of businesses in claims for unpaid fees in consumer and business contracts.
- Acting for lenders in disputes arising out of factoring agreements, bridging finance agreements, and contracts of guarantee.
- Acting on behalf of a Claimant in a claim for breach of a contractual obligation of good faith and fidelity and breaches of fiduciary duty towards an employer.
- Advising on a potential defence of undue influence in relation to an unlimited contract of guarantee.
- Acting on behalf of a motor garage joined as a Part 20 Defendant under s.75 Consumer Credit Act 1974 in relation to a claim for breach of a contract to service a car engine.
- Advising on the merits of a claim for breach of contract against a bailee, in circumstances where the bailee was said to have improperly appropriated payments by the bailor towards particular debts.
- Acting on behalf of a lender in relation to a claim under s.75 Consumer Credit Act 1974 involving allegations of fraud and misrepresentation against a company purporting to offer the claimants a time share in Spain.
- When is a Collateral Warranty a Construction Contract? – Toppan Holdings Limited and Abbey Healthcare (Mill Hill) Limited v Simply Construct (UK) LLP  EWHC 2110 (TCC)
- Triple Point Technology Inc v PTT Public Company Ltd – Back to (Commercial) Reality for Liquidated Damages Post-Termination
- LLM International Dispute Resolution, Queen Mary University of London (ongoing)
- BA (Hons) Law with French Law, Christ Church, University of Oxford.
- Certificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen (ERASMUS Scholar), Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas)
- BPTC, BPP University
- Norman Tapp Memorial Prize, Grays Inn
- Internship Award, Grays Inn
- Pegasus Scholarship, Inner Temple
- Jonathan Brock QC Memorial Prize, Runner-up, LCLBA – “Forum non conveniens: Is Spiliada still fit for purpose or holed below the water-line?”
- International Professional and Legal Development Grant, Bar Council
- Rights of Audience in the Astana International Finance Centre Court, Kazakhstan
- Fluent French
- Basic Spanish, Hindi and Kannada
- R3 Association of Business Recovery Professionals