Rosanna has a particular interest in clinical negligence claims, acting on behalf of both Claimant and Defendant, complimenting and building on her significant experience in personal injury work. Examples of previous cases she has dealt with include:
- Alleged allergic reactions to the use of titanium clips during surgery.
- Alleged psychiatric injury resulting from complications from negligently performed surgery.
- Failure to diagnose and/or investigate a scaphoid fracture, followed by a subsequent failure to remove a fixation screw inserted during surgery.
- Alleged damage to the recurrent laryngeal nerve resulting in vocal cord paralysis following carotid endarterectomy.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- MA Law (Cantab)
- BVC (ICSL, Very Competent)
- Harmsworth Entrance Exhibition, Middle Temple
- Astbury Scholarship, Middle Temple
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association