Criminal Regulatory & Environmental
Harry acts for companies and individuals in Health & Safety prosecutions arising out of serious and fatal accidents in the workplace prosecuted by the Crown, the Health & Safety Executive and local authorities. He has represented a wide range of corporates and individuals engaged in a range of industries as diverse as specialist construction refurbishment, water systems construction, asbestos, waste management, landlord’s electrical installations and swimming pool management, both at trial and negotiating pleas where necessary.
Harry’s Food Safety experience is similarly wide, with his clients ranging from individual publicans to large catering companies to nationally recognised chain restaurants.
He is experienced in a very broad range of Environmental issues, again appearing for both companies and individuals in connection with prosecutions as wide ranging as the discharge of waste into waterways in the north and the destruction of protected species habitat in a multi-million-pound development on the banks of the Thames.
- HSE v. Vauxhall Motors (UK) Ltd. (2013, Liverpool Crown Court)
- HSE v. Willmott Dixon  EWCA Crim 1226
- HSE v. Tangerine & Veolia  EWCA Crim 2015
- HSE v. Upperbay Limited  EWCA Crim 495
- HSE v. UCS & Anr (2011, Chester Crown Court)
- HSE v. Foxtel Ltd (2011, Central Criminal Court)
- HSE v. Hydraline Limited (2011, Stafford Crown Court)
- HSE v. Hertel (2010, Chester Crown Court)
Chambers & Partners, 2014, 2013, 2012 Editions
The Legal 500, 2011 Edition
“Runs complex arguments with panache”
Chambers & Partners, 2013