Energy & Natural Resources
Frederick regularly works on cases concerning the energy and natural resources industries.
- Advising on liability for a fire in a commercial solar array.
- Advising on the requirements for obtaining various forms of exploration and extraction licence in Balochistan.
- Crown Office Chambers features in The Lawyer’s Top 20 Cases of this year
- Carlo Taczalski and Frederick Simpson are successful in the Court of Appeal as it holds that cross-undertakings have little place in the security for costs regime
- Carlo Taczalski and Frederick Simpson are successful in the Court of Appeal Cross-undertakings have little place in the security for costs regime
- Covid-19: Business Interruption insurance, an FCA class action, and the long-tail risks to insurance brokers
- MA Philosophy (Cantab)
- GDL, BPTC (University of Law)
- Academic Scholar, Christ’s College Cambridge
- ‘Best Junior Officer’ Sword, Irish Guards
- Lord Brougham Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Debating Shield, Lincoln’s Inn
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn