Examples of William’s current and recent work include:
• Drafting a Defence for a major water utility accused of causing damage to property as a consequence of negligent repair work.
• Drafting a Particulars of Claim in respect of a six-figure claim for water damage to an industrial property.
• Carrying out research for Daniel Shapiro KC and James Sharpe on the law concerning damage to chattels and its application in the context of road traffic accidents (as a pupil).
Selected CasesView full profile »
• Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn, 2021)
• Senior Advocacy Scholarship (The University of Law, 2021)
• Lord Brougham Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn, 2020)
• Bar Practice Course (Outstanding); The University of Law
• GDL (Distinction); The University of Law
• MA Music (First Class); King’s College, Cambridge