Inquests & Public Inquiries
Examples of William’s current and recent work include:
• Acting as the representative for the family at a three-day jury inquest concerning the accidental death of an elderly person in a care home.
• Being instructed to attend and report upon an inquest arising from a fatal road traffic accident, on behalf of the deceased’s family.
Selected CasesView full profile »
• Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn, 2021)
• Senior Advocacy Scholarship (The University of Law, 2021)
• Lord Brougham Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn, 2020)
• Bar Practice Course (Outstanding); The University of Law
• GDL (Distinction); The University of Law
• MA Music (First Class); King’s College, Cambridge