- Daniel v Mode & Metnor (2014) – Claim for £800,000 against contractors and suppliers in respect of a fire to large residential property caused by defective wiring installation.
- Rothschild v Instagroup (2013) – Claim for £700,000 against installers of roofing insulation in respect of a fire at a large residential property.
- Devere v Lambert Pugh (2012) – Acting for claimant in solicitors’ negligence claim arising out of a conveyancing transaction.
- Mullins v Sykes Anderson (2012) – Solicitors’ negligence claim arising from failure to advise on tax implications of transfer of a French leaseback property into a SIPP.
- Plasteknik v Allianz & Caunce O’Hara (2011) – Claim against insurers for £5 million under a property policy for destruction of a factory by fire; issue over policy conditions; and concurrent claim against insurance brokers for negligence.
- Aegon & GP Nominees v Blue Circle, Jarvis & Roger Bullivant (2008) – Claims in negligence by the freeholder and the leaseholder of newly built warehouse premises, claiming about £3 million against developers, contractors and piling subcontractors, arising out of cracking of floor slab due to defective piling works.
- Safeway v McAlpine (2007) – Fire claim for £4 million against builders and architects for negligence arising from inadequate fire-stopping in the roof space of a large supermarket which burned down.
- Walker v Goldsmith Williams, Lindsay & Roland (2005) – Claim against two sets of solicitors for failing to issue proceedings in time for a mother against a health authority, arising out of the birth of a disabled child.
- Center Parcs v Axa & Marsh (2003) – Claim against insurers for £80 Million under property policy for destruction of a factory by fire, issue over misrepresentation and non-disclosure; and concurrent claim against insurance brokers for negligence.
- MA (Cantab)
- Commercial Bar Association
- London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Technology & Construction Bar Association
“His technical excellence and calm manner put clients at ease.”
Legal 500 2017
“Technically sound and very patient and detailed in his approach.”
“Technical skills combined with diligence.”
“Instructed in a range of insurance-related cases.”
“A very good insurance counsel.”