- O’Brian v Marnes (2014) – Acting for claimant in relation to a claim for serious leg injuries arising out of a motorcycle accident.
- Montford v Weeks (2014) – Acting for defendant’s insurers in fatal traffic road accident claim.
- Campbell v First Bristol (2010) – Claim for £7 million for brain damage caused by road traffic accident.
- Dudley v Nordea (2010) – Claim for personal injury from a tripping accident in a lift, with contribution claims between building owners, lessees, and lift maintenance company.
- Taylor v Cashtec (2009) – Claim for injuries resulting in debilitating complex regional pain syndrome.
- Telling v OCS Services (2008) – Referred to in the White Book under CPR Rule 14, unreported but available on Lawtel – interlocutory decision on compromise of claim by pre-action admission.
- Gazey v Drax (2008) – Claim for serious burns in factory accident.
- Ali v Southern Derbyshire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust (2008) – Clinical negligence claim, child lost both feet and part of a lung from life-threatening infection; issue over the standard of emergency treatment received.
- Anderson v Norfolk and Norwich Hospital (2007) – Clinical negligence case, neurological injuries from cauda equina syndrome after surgery.
- MA (Cantab)
- Commercial Bar Association
- London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Technology & Construction Bar Association
“His technical excellence and calm manner put clients at ease.”
Legal 500 2017
“Technically sound and very patient and detailed in his approach.”
“Technical skills combined with diligence.”
“Instructed in a range of insurance-related cases.”
“A very good insurance counsel.”