Construction & Engineering
- Epsomhurst v Clement Dickens (2014) – Claim in respect of major defective building works to a block of flats.
- Tyler v Cooper (2010) – Detailed claims and counterclaims in respect of property development projects.
- Thermal v Kvaerner (1999) – Arbitration over engineering defects in a power station boiler system.
- Bryant Homes v Redland (1998) – Claim by builder of a residential development on former industrial land against the vendor of the land in respect of chemical and other contamination.
- Team Services v Kier (1993) 36 Con LR 32 (Court of Appeal) – Interpretation of contractor’s discount clause.
- Kier v Royal Insurance (1992) 30 Con LR 45 – Insurers seeking to repudiate for non-notification and issue of interpretation over insurance for design / workmanship.
- MA (Cantab)
- Commercial Bar Association
- London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Technology & Construction Bar Association
“His technical excellence and calm manner put clients at ease.”
Legal 500 2017
“Technically sound and very patient and detailed in his approach.”
“Technical skills combined with diligence.”
“Instructed in a range of insurance-related cases.”
“A very good insurance counsel.”