Inquests & Public Inquiries
Sophie gained wide-ranging experience of this area whilst undertaking pupillage with Mike Atkins and Helen Paggett, assisting on a variety of cases including:
- Aiding preparations for an inquest into the death of a university student.
- Aiding preparations for an inquest into the death of an employee on a shop floor.
- Assisting with preparation ahead of a PIR in response to a request by the coroner for written submissions on Article 2.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- BA in History – First Class, Jesus College, University of Cambridge
- GDL (Distinction), LPC (Distinction) and Bar Transfer Test, BPP University