Sahana is developing an international arbitration practice to complement her commercial experience. Prior to coming to the Bar, Sahana worked as a stagiaire in the International Arbitration team of an international law firm in Paris, assisting with filings in a multi-billion dollar ICC Arbitration. In 2018, Sahana spent time working for a renowned Middle-Eastern law firm in the Dubai International Finance Centre and working in the Registry of the DIFC Courts.
- X v Y and Z (ICC) (ongoing) – acting as junior counsel (led by Roger ter Haar KC) defending a multi-million dollar claim for damages following termination of a contract for construction works in the Middle East.
- A v B (LCIA) – Acting as junior counsel in a USD 5 million arbitration regarding a contract for services in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising on issues relating to the jurisdiction of an arbitrator and conflicting dispute resolution clauses in successive commercial contracts.
- Drafting an application and supporting evidence to set aside an arbitral award in the DIFC Courts on the grounds of public policy.
- Norman Tapp Memorial Prize, Grays Inn
- Internship Award, Grays Inn
- Pegasus Scholarship, Inner Temple
- Jonathan Brock QC Memorial Prize, Runner-up, LCLBA – “Forum non conveniens: Is Spiliada still fit for purpose or holed below the water-line?”
- International Professional and Legal Development Grant 2019, Bar Council
- Adjudication and Collateral Warranties – Court of Appeal reverses TCC decision in Abbey Healthcare (Mill Hill) Limited v Simply Construct (UK) LLP  EWCA Civ 823
- Adjudication – a useful weapon for liquidators or a blunt sword?
- LLM International Dispute Resolution, Queen Mary University of London (ongoing)
- MA Law with French Law, Christ Church, University of Oxford.
- Certificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen (ERASMUS Scholar), Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas)
- BPTC, BPP University
- Professional working French
- Intermediate spoken Kannada
- Basic Spanish
- Basic Hindi
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- Society of Construction Law