Sahana is developing an international arbitration practice to complement her commercial experience. Prior to coming to the Bar, Sahana worked as a stagiaire in the International Arbitration team of an international law firm in Paris, assisting with filings in a multi-billion dollar ICC Arbitration. In 2018, Sahana spent time working for a renowned Middle-Eastern law firm in the Dubai International Finance Centre and working in the Registry of the DIFC Courts. Sahana is also currently working towards an LLM in International Dispute Resolution awarded by the School of International Arbitration at Queen Mary University of London.
- X v Y and Z (ICC) (ongoing) – acting as junior counsel (led by Roger ter Haar QC) defending a multi-million dollar claim for damages following termination of a contract for construction works in the Middle East.
- A v B (LCIA) – Acting as junior counsel in a USD 5 million arbitration regarding a contract for services in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising on issues relating to the jurisdiction of an arbitrator and conflicting dispute resolution clauses in successive commercial contracts.
- Drafting an application and supporting evidence to set aside an arbitral award in the DIFC Courts on the grounds of public policy.
- Norman Tapp Memorial Prize, Grays Inn
- Internship Award, Grays Inn
- Pegasus Scholarship, Inner Temple
- Jonathan Brock QC Memorial Prize, Runner-up, LCLBA – “Forum non conveniens: Is Spiliada still fit for purpose or holed below the water-line?”
- International Professional and Legal Development Grant 2019, Bar Council
- Adjudication and Collateral Warranties – Court of Appeal reverses TCC decision in Abbey Healthcare (Mill Hill) Limited v Simply Construct (UK) LLP  EWCA Civ 823
- Adjudication – a useful weapon for liquidators or a blunt sword?
- LLM International Dispute Resolution, Queen Mary University of London (ongoing)
- MA Law with French Law, Christ Church, University of Oxford.
- Certificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen (ERASMUS Scholar), Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas)
- BPTC, BPP University
- Professional working French
- Intermediate spoken Kannada
- Basic Spanish
- Basic Hindi
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- Society of Construction Law