Rosanna has been involved in a wide range of industrial disease claims, including deafness and upper limb disorder claims, HAVS and vibration white finger claims as well as stress at work claims. Examples of cases include:
- Acting for the Claimant who worked as a secretary in an RSI claim.
- Acting for the Defendant, successfully defending on appeal a strike out of a high value (£500,000) stress at work claim.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- MA Law (Cantab)
- BVC (ICSL, Very Competent)
- Harmsworth Entrance Exhibition, Middle Temple
- Astbury Scholarship, Middle Temple
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association