Paul acts for both Claimants and Defendants in a range of claims, including:
- Commercial Disputes.
- Contractual Disputes.
- Professional Negligence.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Inns of Court School of Law (1980 – 1982)
- Diploma in Law, City University (1980 – 1981)
- BA Literae Humaniores (Classics) Great Class I, Universaity College, Oxford (1976 – 1980)
- Employment Law Bar Association
- London Commercial & Common Law Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association
“He is very pragmatic and sensible.”
Legal 500, 2017
“Creative with arguments and new lines of developing case law”
Legal 500, 2016
“In a small group of go-to counsel for difficult liability and causation cases” and “He works hard for his clients and has great attention to detail”
Legal 500, 2015
“He always gets to the bottom of vast amounts of complicated medical evidence” and “He has the knack of getting right to the heart of an issue”
Legal 500, 2014