Michael welcomes instructions in product liability matters.
- Settling a Defence and advising in relation to the settlement of a multi-party claim arising from an alleged hidden defect in work equipment. The claim involved reliance on various statutory regulations and required detailed scrutiny of the production process.
- As a pupil, Michael assisted on matters including a claim under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 relating to a defective battery.
- Crown Office Chambers feature in three of The Lawyer’s Top 20 cases of 2019
- Crown Office Chambers welcomes new tenant
- BCL, University of Oxford
- BA Hons, University of Oxford
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Graduate Fund Scholarship, Oxford Law Faculty
“Michael is enormously talented and enthusiastic in equal measure. He consumes the facts voraciously and applies the law surgically.”
Rising Star, Legal 500 2022