Meredith gained experience of product liability cases as a result of being supervised by Richard Sage for 3 months of her pupillage.
She also assisted James Medd on a case involving property damage caused by allegedly defective computer equipment.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Oxford University Press Law Prize for highest graduating LLB student, University of York (2014)
- Fundamental dishonesty – the importance of ensuring that you’ve given sufficient notice and that your grounds go to dishonesty rather than incompetence
- Crown Office Chambers are delighted to welcome Meredith Daniel as our newest tenant, after successful completion of her pupillage
- BPTC, BPP Law School (2017)
- LLM, Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2015)
- LLB Law, First Class Honours with Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2011-2014)