Meredith’s practice focuses on road traffic, employer’s liability and public liability claims.
She has extensive experience of remote hearings via both video and audio-only court hearings and the necessary skills required to adapt her approach to advocacy in these circumstances.
As well as conducting her own cases, Meredith gained experience of personal injury cases as a result of being supervised by Alexander Macpherson for 6 months of her pupillage. She also assisted a number of other members of chambers during the course of her pupillage, including drafting numerous schedules and counter-schedules.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Oxford University Press Law Prize for highest graduating LLB student, University of York (2014)
- Fundamental dishonesty – the importance of ensuring that you’ve given sufficient notice and that your grounds go to dishonesty rather than incompetence
- Crown Office Chambers are delighted to welcome Meredith Daniel as our newest tenant, after successful completion of her pupillage
- BPTC, BPP Law School (2017)
- LLM, Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2015)
- LLB Law, First Class Honours with Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2011-2014)