Insurance & Reinsurance
Meredith gained experience across a range of insurance and re-insurance matters, including a case involving the question of when the Insured’s behaviour was so reckless as to provide a sufficient ground to avoid cover, during her pupillage.
Before starting her pupillage Meredith gained experience of insurance and re-insurance disputes whilst working as a Judicial Assistant to Lord Justice Simon in the Court of Appeal, notably Spire Healthcare Ltd v Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc  EWCA Civ 317.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Oxford University Press Law Prize for highest graduating LLB student, University of York (2014)
- Crown Office Chambers are delighted to welcome Meredith Daniel as our newest tenant, after successful completion of her pupillage
- BPTC, BPP Law School (2017)
- LLM, Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2015)
- LLB Law, First Class Honours with Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2011-2014)