Inquests & Public Inquiries
Meredith has experience in a range of inquests following supervision by Mike Atkins for 3 months of her pupillage.
Before joining chambers Meredith was part of the legal team at the Infected Blood Inquiry – the largest public inquiry in UK history. She worked on the appeal of a Coroner’s decision while a judicial assistant in the Court of Appeal.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Oxford University Press Law Prize for highest graduating LLB student, University of York (2014)
- Crown Office Chambers are delighted to welcome Meredith Daniel as our newest tenant, after successful completion of her pupillage
- BPTC, BPP Law School (2017)
- LLM, Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2015)
- LLB Law, First Class Honours with Distinction (1st in year), University of York (2011-2014)