Matthew has experience of professional disciplinary and regulatory law, in particular representing healthcare professionals. During pupillage, he assisted Farrah Mauladad in representing a psychologist before the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) in Northern Ireland.
He is able to draw on his extensive clinical negligence practice and welcomes instructions from individuals and regulators in proceedings before the major regulators, including the General Medical Council, the Nursing and Midwifery Council, the General Dental Council, and the HCPC.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Maxwell Law Prize (2014) – top graduating law student
- JD & Elizabeth Marsden Prize (2014) – outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement
- Clyde & Co Prize in EU/EC Trade Law (2012) – best performing student in EU law
- Bar Transfer Test, BPP Law School (2018)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School (2015), Distinction
- LLB (Hons) Law with American Law, University of Nottingham (2010 – 2014), First Class with Distinction in American Law (top graduating student)