Inquests & Public Inquiries
Mark Balysz is regularly instructed to represent companies and organisations at inquest, both Jamieson and Middleton, including:
- Acting for principle contractors, contractors and clients with regards to deaths during the course of construction.
- Acting for care homes with regards to deaths of residents.
- Acting for a film studio with regards to a death on set.
- Acting for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service in the inquest into the death of a fire fighter.
- Acting for Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service in the inquest into the death of two fire fighters.
- Acting for a children’s nursery in the inquest into the death of a toddler in its care.
- Acting for a local authority in the inquest into the death of a member of the public from a collapsing tree.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Mark Balysz speaking at the HSLA event on 28th March 2018
- Criminal Regulatory & Environmental Manchester Drinks Party
- Criminal Bar Association
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association
“A great junior with solid criminal knowledge and an impressive manner in court.”
Legal 500 2018
“An utterly reliable advocate with a great understanding of the law.”
Chambers & Partners UK Bar 2018
“He has excellent technical skills and a real ability to read clients’ expectations.”
Legal 500 2017
“Health & Safety Junior of the Year”
Chambers & Partners 2017