Construction & Engineering
Mariusz is eager to continue developing his practice in construction disputes.
Examples of Mariusz’s work include:
- Advising on and preparing a claim against a subcontractor responsible for the commission and installation of plumbing in a new-build property. The claim raised issues under the Defective Premises Act 1972 as well as in negligence.
- Drafting the Defence in a claim by an installer of windows and doors against a contractor concerning unpaid invoices, raising issues of defective works and abatement.
- Advising as to the contractual and tortious duties owed by the lead consultant on a major development concerning issues of defective design and delay (as a pupil).
- Preparing a note on issues of causation in a claim against the designers and builders of a lift shaft in a property which was destroyed by fire (as a pupil).
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2018)
- BPTC Advocacy Scholarship, BPP University (2018)
- BPTC (Very Competent), BPP Law School
- LLM Commercial Law (Distinction), London School of Economics and Political Science
- BA (Hons) Law (2.1), University of Cambridge, Downing College