Lara has a broad personal injury practice, drafting pleadings, advising and appearing regularly at trial and at interlocutory hearings for both Claimants and Defendants.
Examples of recent instructions include:
- Employers’ liability claims, acting for both employers and employees.
- Occupiers’ liability claims.
- Public liability claims, representing local authorities.
- Animals Act claims.
- Road traffic accidents.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- BPTC (Outstanding), College of Law, London (2011 – 2012)
- Graduate Diploma (Distinction), BPP Law School, London (2011)
- PhD, Pembroke College, University of Cambridge (2005 – 2009)
- BSc (First Class Honours), University of Bristol (2002 – 2005)