Katie welcomes the opportunity to advise, draft documents and conduct litigation in respect of commercial disputes.
Katie has a particular interest in Company Law and readily accepts instructions to appear in the Winding Up Court, Restoration of Companies Court and Bankruptcy Court.
She has advised on contractual disputes which have involved issues of construction, misrepresentation, repudiation, assignment and liquidation of parties, including one claim where the difference in approach to construction of the contract had the potential to vary the value of the claim from £20,000 to £2 million.
Katie also has experience dealing with claims arising out of the Sale of Goods Act 1974, in particular, sale by description and reasonable rejection of goods under s. 15.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- The Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- Detailed risk assessments and manual handling – Stewart v Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 2091
- BPTC, Outstanding
- BA (Hons) Oxon, First Class
- Hardwicke Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn
- Sir Roger Bannister Scholarship, Pembroke College
- Pembroke College Exhibition
“A rising star who has really strengthened the junior end of her set.”
Rising Star, Legal 500 2021