Criminal Regulatory & Environmental
Katie’s experience in criminal regulatory & environmental law is primarily set out in the Health & Safety section of her profile.
In addition, Katie has recently represented a London based restaurant for the plea and sentencing hearing in a Local Planning Authority enforcement case.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- A new dawn for Building Safety?
- A reminder that limitation is a defence: Richards v McKeown & Another  EWCA Civ 2374
- The Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- Detailed risk assessments and manual handling – Stewart v Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 2091
- BPTC, Outstanding
- BA (Hons) Oxon, First Class
- Hardwicke Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn
- Sir Roger Bannister Scholarship, Pembroke College
- Pembroke College Exhibition