Juliet has developed a broad personal injury practice, acting for both Claimants and Defendants.
She recently appeared as junior counsel for the Defendant in the High Court in a case pleaded at £7 million, led by Andrew Davis.
She is frequently instructed in fast track cases and also welcomes instructions to advise and draft pleadings.
Juliet’s recent instructions relate to:
- Injuries arising from road traffic accidents, including credit hire claims.
- Employers’ liability claims, acting for both employers and employees.
- Public liability claims, acting both for claimants and insured parties.
As a pupil with Andrew Davis she gained considerable experience of preparation for, and conduct of, joint settlement meetings. She also assisted Muhammed Haque QC in relation to an appeal against an arbitration award made under the Untraced Drivers Agreement 2003.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Queen Mother Scholar, Middle Temple (2015)
- Astbury Scholar, Middle Temple (2014)
- Proxime accessit, Final Examinations, Medicine, University of Oxford (2010)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, London Medical Deanery (2011)
- Wellcome Trust Elective Research Prize (2010)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Elective Research Award (2010)
- Undergraduate academic scholarship, University of Oxford (2005)
- Crown Office Chambers feature in three of The Lawyers Top 20 cases of 2019
- Settlement in JR v Sheffield Hospitals: Roberts v Johnstone remains in suspended animation
- Appealing findings made by the TCC: guidance from the Court of Appeal
- High value interim payment applications with a negative discount rate
- BPTC, City University (2016)
- GDL (Distinction), City University (2015)
- Part 1 Membership Examination, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (2011)
- Medicine BM BCh (Distinction), University of Oxford (2010)
- Medical Sciences MA (First Class), University of Oxford (2007)
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association