Juliet has experience of a wide range of commercial disputes including those relating to the sale of goods, the supply of services and credit hire.
She welcomes instructions to advise and to draft pleadings across all areas of commercial law.
She was recently instructed on behalf of an agricultural contractor, in relation to a high value claim for crop yield losses after alleged defective fertiliser application.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Queen Mother Scholar, Middle Temple (2015)
- Astbury Scholar, Middle Temple (2014)
- Proxime accessit, Final Examinations, Medicine, University of Oxford (2010)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, London Medical Deanery (2011)
- Wellcome Trust Elective Research Prize (2010)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Elective Research Award (2010)
- Undergraduate academic scholarship, University of Oxford (2005)
- Crown Office Chambers feature in three of The Lawyers Top 20 cases of 2019
- Settlement in JR v Sheffield Hospitals: Roberts v Johnstone remains in suspended animation
- Appealing findings made by the TCC: guidance from the Court of Appeal
- High value interim payment applications with a negative discount rate
- BPTC, City University (2016)
- GDL (Distinction), City University (2015)
- Part 1 Membership Examination, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (2011)
- Medicine BM BCh (Distinction), University of Oxford (2010)
- Medical Sciences MA (First Class), University of Oxford (2007)
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association