Josh has a broad personal injury practice. His recent instructions include:
- Settling a Defence to an Occupiers’ Liability claim;
- Settling a Defence to claims under the Animals’ Act 1971;
- Settling a Defence to a claim concerning an accident at work;
- Advising on quantum in a substantial general damages claim;
- Advising on quantum for the purposes of infant approval settlements.
Selected CasesView full profile »
Winner of the Times Law Awards (2016): First Prize Essay on “Does Europe need a new legal framework to tackle the crisis of mass migration?”
Winner of the Maitland Advocacy Prize (2015), contesting the matter of European Ventures LLP & others v Cedar Capital Partners LLC  UKSC 45.
Gray’s Inn (2016): Bedingfield Scholarship.
Gray’s Inn (2015): CPE/GDL Award.
City Law School (2015): GDL Scholarship.
Bar Professional Training Course (2016-2017): City Law School
Graduate Diploma in Law (2015-2016): City Law School
MPhil, Merton College, University of Oxford (2013-2015)
BA (Hons), Merton College, University of Oxford (2010-2013), First Class