Helen has a growing disease practice. She has experience of NIHL, HAVS and mesothelioma claims and represents both Claimants and Defendants. She has experience of drafting pleadings, advising and also attendance at interlocutory hearings and trial. She has successfully run limitation defences on several NIHL claims.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- 2007 – 2008 – BVC (Very Competent) Inner Temple Exhibition
- 2006 – 2007 – GDL (Commendation)
- 2005 – 2006 – Probationary Research Student (History of Medicine) University of Oxford Thomas Linacre Studentship
- 2004 – 2005 – MA Philosophy (HPSM) (Distinction) (Dunelm) MA Wellcome Trust Studentship
- 2001 – 2004 – BSc (Hons) Natural Sciences (1st Class) (Dunelm)
Member of PIBA