Helen Pagett specialises in personal injury, industrial disease, clinical negligence and inquests. She regularly appears in the County Court and High Court in both fast-track and multi-track matters, and also the Coroners Court.
Before embarking in a career in law, Helen spent time in History of Medicine academia. Her particular interests were gender, race, informed consent and human experimentation. Helen has continued to develop these interests, particular consent, in her clinical negligence practice.
Helen advises and appears on behalf of both claimants and defendants and accepts instructions on a conditional fee basis.View full profile »
- Chambers are delighted to announce that Helen Pagett has been appointed as a Deputy District Judge. Helen has been appointed to the South Eastern Circuit
- Helen Pagett successfully defends NHS Commissioning Board
- 2007 – 2008 – BVC (Very Competent) Inner Temple Exhibition
- 2006 – 2007 – GDL (Commendation)
- 2005 – 2006 – Probationary Research Student (History of Medicine) University of Oxford Thomas Linacre Studentship
- 2004 – 2005 – MA Philosophy (HPSM) (Distinction) (Dunelm) MA Wellcome Trust Studentship
- 2001 – 2004 – BSc (Hons) Natural Sciences (1st Class) (Dunelm)
Member of PIBA