Bradley has considerable experience in property damage claims, including:
- Drafting a defence in a multi-party claim brought by a ground-floor tenant in commercial premises against the building’s second-floor tenant for property damage caused by a water leak.
- Drafting a reply to defence in a substantial claim brought by a consumer against a gardening company for damage to sheet glass in his patio doors. The matter engaged principles of unfair terms in consumer contracts.
- Drafting particulars of claim in a series of fire and flood damage subrogated recovery actions.
- On behalf of a landlord, settling particulars of claim in respect of property damage resulting from a fire which broke out in an electricity substation located in the basement of a building in Central London.
- Drafting particulars of claim in an action brought by a railway maintenance corporation against a contractor for over £55,000 of damage negligently caused to a gantry crane.
- Defending a local authority in a claim involving damage to a headstone at one of its graveyards.
Additionally, during pupillage, Bradley undertook work in the following areas:
- Drafting particulars of claim for a parish council in an action brought against a sole trader alleged to have negligently caused fire damage to the roof of a building (during pupillage).
- Advising on several matters, including on issues of contribution, res judicata, and abuse of process, in a claim involving water damage to a luxury vehicle (during pupillage).
- Drafting a reply to a defendant’s defence in a case involving an allegedly faulty water pump which flooded a luxury Central London property (during pupillage).
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Queen Mother Scholarship, Middle Temple (2020)
- Winner, Cardiff University Undergraduate/GDL Moot (2020)
- Arteaga Prize for best performance in Spanish Language & Literature, Oxford University (2004)
- Various academic scholarships, Merton College (2001-2004)
- BA, Modern Languages & Literature (French & Spanish – First Class), Merton College, University of Oxford
- GDL (Distinction), Cardiff University
- BTC & LLM (Outstanding, with Distinction in LLM), Cardiff University