Annie gained extensive experience of commercial work during pupillage, completing seats with Richard Sage and Carlo Taczalski. Her work included assisting in drafting statements of case, advising in writing and in conference, preparing skeletons and preparing for applications. She has particular experience attending mediations.
Annie has additionally carried out work for other members of chambers, including advising on a £1m claim concerning faulty sewer construction and a substantial misrepresentation claim concerning investor funds.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Residential Scholar and James Crouch Scholarship, Gray’s Inn (2020)
- Ziegler Prize for Law, Pembroke College (2019 and 2020)
- Faculty prizes for Administrative and Land Law, University of Cambridge (2018 and 2019)
- College scholarships, Pembroke College (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Considering Domicile: Stait v Cosmos Insurance Limited Cyprus
- Crown Office Chambers welcomes three new tenants
- BTC, Inns of Court College of Advocacy
- LLM (First Class with Distinction), University of Cambridge, Pembroke College
- BA (Hons) Law (Double First), University of Cambridge, Pembroke College