Andrew’s professional liability practice covers a wide range of disciplines, with a particular emphasis on claims against legal and construction professionals.
Recent work highlights include:
- Acting for a homeowner in a claim against the designers and installers of an accessible bathroom.
- Advising in relation to the defective installation of a heating system in a commercial property.
- Advising solicitors in relation to a Montreal Convention claim against easyJet.
- Advising in relation to a substantial fire that broke out in the Liver Industrial Estate in Liverpool in 2017.
- Settling a defence to a claim relating to the payment of stamp duty on a conveyance.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Winner, Featherstone Moot (2017)
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Honorary Senior Scholarship, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Book Prize, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Accommodation Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Hardwicke Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Excellence Award, BPP (2015)
- BPTC (Outstanding), BPP (2017)
- LLM in International Law (First Class), University of Cambridge (2016)
- LLB with Study in Europe (First Class), University of Bristol (2014)