Construction & Engineering
Andrew has particular expertise in construction and engineering disputes and is a co-author of a leading textbook in the field, Emden’s Construction Law.
Recent work highlights include:
- Acting for the proprietors of a restaurant in relation to damage caused to their Grade II listed premises whilst a neighbouring property was being renovated.
- Acting for homeowners in multi-track dispute regarding a home improvement project.
- Advising a developer in relation to a dispute arising out of the construction of a luxury guest lodge.
- Acting for a contractor in relation to a circa. £300,000 value barn conversion project.
- Acting for a property owner in a claim arising out of the poor design and installation of an accessible bathroom.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Winner, Featherstone Moot (2017)
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Honorary Senior Scholarship, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Book Prize, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Accommodation Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Hardwicke Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Excellence Award, BPP (2015)
- BPTC (Outstanding), BPP (2017)
- LLM in International Law (First Class), University of Cambridge (2016)
- LLB with Study in Europe (First Class), University of Bristol (2014)