Andrew is regularly instructed in a wide variety of commercial disputes, from smaller goods and services disputes to complex high-value cases. His commercial practice benefits from an academic background in the fields of contract law, international private law and international investment law.
In addition to acting for insurers and corporations, Andrew is sought by consumers seeking redress for poor services, faulty goods and unfair business practices.
Recent work highlights include:
- Appearing as sole counsel in a claim against British Airways regarding the fairness of its cancellation policy for multi-flight tickets.
- Advising in relation to a substantial fire that broke out in the Liver Industrial Estate in Liverpool in 2017.
- Assisting with a multi-million-pound dispute involving cybersecurity issues.
Selected CasesView full profile »
- Winner, Featherstone Moot (2017)
- Buchanan Prize, Lincoln’s Inn (2017)
- Honorary Senior Scholarship, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Book Prize, Gonville & Caius College (2016)
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Accommodation Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Hardwicke Award, Lincoln’s Inn (2016)
- Excellence Award, BPP (2015)
- BPTC (Outstanding), BPP (2017)
- LLM in International Law (First Class), University of Cambridge (2016)
- LLB with Study in Europe (First Class), University of Bristol (2014)