Members of Chambers recognised by the Legal 500 EMEA 2023 for their construction expertise in the Middle East
Chambers, and individual members, have been ranked in the Legal 500 EMEA 2023 Edition, Middle East: The English Bar, Construction:
- Andrew Rigney KC “He is extremely bright and grasps the complex, technical detail of energy disputes incredibly quickly. His advocacy is also impressive; he is able to put witnesses at ease with his pleasant manner, but he also has a sharp mind and is able to draw the witnesses to the desired conclusions.’”
- Roger Ter Haar KC “One of the most experienced and sharpest minds at the construction Bar. He is bright, insightful, tactically astute and gets up to speed on the most complex factual and technical issues quickly.”
- Crispin Winser KC “Crispin is clever, works hard and fast, has clarity of thought and a pleasant demeanour. He is a spectacular advocate.“
- Anna Laney “Extremely capable and knowledgeable, a very compelling advocate both on paper and in person. Technically superb but with a parallel talent for seeing the bigger picture and an instinct for where there is a commercial deal to be done.”
- Richard Sage “Richard is outstanding. He is extremely bright, fantastic with clients, and immensely hard-working.”
“Crown Office Chambers has an established presence acting on construction, infrastructure, and engineering-related international arbitration and disputes in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE”.
‘Andy Flanagan and Rob Cowup are both extremely helpful and just make things work. They are a pleasure to deal with.’
‘Andy Flanagan is undoubtedly one of the best of the construction clerks. He is commercial, responsive, and straightforward to deal with.’
‘Crown Office has blossomed into a top tier of construction sets. Much of that strategic growth can be attributed Andy Flanagan.’
To view The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 Edition, please see here.