MBL Construction Law Conference 2019 – London
MBL’s popular annual Construction Law Conference, chaired by Kim Franklin QC of Crown Office Chambers and with a panel of expert speakers, returns with a revised and updated agenda covering a range of hot topics and new twists on perennial problems including:
- The Liability of Building Inspectors (Kim Franklin QC – Crown Office Chambers)
- Claims Against Construction Professionals
- Dispute Boards
- Building Information Modelling: A (Legal) Ticking Time Bomb?
- Claims under Construction Contracts
- Getting the Correct Valuation of Works during a Project
- Practical Completion – Where Are We Now? (Dermot Woolgar – Crown Office Chambers)
For further information click here.