MBL: Construction Law Conference 2016 – London
MBL’s popular annual Construction Law Conference, chaired by Ben Quiney QC Crown Office Chambers and with a panel of expert speakers, returns with a revised and updated agenda covering a range of hot topics and new twists on perennial problems including:
- The present state of the law on bonds and guarantees by Ben Quiney QC of Crown Office Chambers
- Recent case law on contract interpretation by Rob Stokell of Crown Office Chambers
- Aspect and Higgins: A review one year on by Isabel Hitching of Crown Office Chambers
- Options for Additional Payments: Variations & ‘Claims’ Compared by Michael Sergeant of Holman Fenwick Willan
- Understanding the new Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 by Mary Lawrence of Osborne Clarke
For further details click here.